In June 2018, 16 students from Głogów (Poland) did a formative ten-days work experience in Seville as Video Games Developers. They worked in a company that was dealing with Video Game programming and developing, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models
- Using physical simulation system and animations in Unity
- Mastering basics of scripting visual
- Creating elements and logical game course
- Creating executable files for PC and mobiles
Furthermore, they discovered Sevilla, the capital of Andalusia, during Seville Tour. Thanks to the Tapas Night, the trainees could taste some local specialties such as tapas of pulpo de gallega or patatas bravas. The group went also to Tavira, Portugal, where they enjoyed the beautiful beach and visited the typical Portuguese village.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.