In the end of May 2018, 18 trainees from Żychlin (Poland) did their two weeks´ internship in Seville building their own electric car and programming an online shop.
During their training, they carried out many tasks, such as:
- Engine controller assembly
- Electric part assembly
- Testing the engine controller
- Driving test
- Assembling of breaks and direction according to the sketch
- Assembling of tyres, median strips and break discs
- Quality control of the steering and brake system, correction if necessary
- Fabrication of the illumination parts according to sketch
- Cutting profiles of the e-buggy according to sketch
- Working on the ends according to sketch in order to adjust them to the other pieces
- Installing and configuring the local server LAMP
- Installing and learning about the IDE (Sublime Text)
- Configuring and using MySQL
- Downloading, installing and configuring WooCommerce plugin for WordPress CMS
- Configuring SEO (search engine optimization) and payment gateway to sell the products via Internet
- Configuring delivery costs in terms of geographical area.
- Downloading and installing Prestashop
In addition, they had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville tour. At the weekend, they went on a trip to the amazing city of Gibraltar. We hope that they will make the best use of this experience in their future. We wish them all great careers!