In the end of May 2018, 24 trainees from Pińczów (Poland) did their two weeks´ internship in Seville as housekeepers, receptionists, IT technicians and administratives.
During their training, they carried out many tasks, such as:
- Informing clients about all kind of offers
- Providing information about flamenco culture
- Providing information about the company
- Receiving and greeting clients at the reception
- Undertaking general administration including word processing, dealing with agenda and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing documents, etc.
- Performing administrative tasks such as text editing, agenda management, correspondence, photocopying, scanning, printing, stamping, filling documents, checking their correctness, classification, sorting etc.
- Assisting the Company Manager with the maintenance of the database (putting in data, preparing reports)
- Checking if the rooms have been vacated before cleaning
- Making beds daily and changing bed linen
- Vacuum cleaning carpets, floors, and upholstery
- Reading electrical diagrams, electronic, pneumatic/ hydraulic (electro-pneumatic/ electro-hydraulic)
- Locating the components in the computer
- Managing the use of measuring and control devices
- Dismantling, reassembly and replacing of simple electrical, electronic and mechanical components
In addition, they had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville tour. At the weekend, they went on a trip to the amazing city of Cadiz. We hope that they will make the best use of this experience in their future. We wish them all great careers!