On January 2018, we welcomed a group of 16 Polish trainees who spent 3 weeks in Seville. They worked in sectors such as gastronomy and IT . Some of their tasks included:
- Performing skilled cooking and food preparation
- Assisting in coordinating food service activities to have meals prepared at scheduled time
- Estimating food scarcities, reviewing inventory to assure that adequate supplies are available
- Installing, assembling and upgrading hardware
- Reading electrical diagrams, electronic, pneumatic/ hydraulic (electro-pneumatic/ electro)
- Dismantling, reassembly and replacing of simple electrical, electronic and mechanical components
Furthermore, we made sure the trainees had a memorable stay by organising countless activities for them. The trainees participated in Spanish classes to help them communicate, went to tapas night, participated in a tour guide of Seville and had a trip to the cities of Málaga and Córdoba.
We were pleased to have them here and we wish them all the best for their profesional future.