For a period of three weeks in June 2017, we had the pleasure to host this group of 8 Czech trainees. The youngsters worked in the fields of IT and business administration, completing all sorts of tasks, such as:
- Researching prices and purchasing office supplies
- Providing appropriate organization of invoices
- Dealing with financial paperwork
- Installing, assembling and upgrading hardware
- Checking the electrical connections of the various hardware components
- Repairing or replacing broken parts (trouble shooting)
The trainees also had the opportunity to learn Spanish during their language classes, to visit the stadium of Sevillian soccer team Betis, to take a look at and in the royal bullring, to visit Seville in general, to go on a daytrip to Tavira and to visit the city of Gibraltar. Work combined with fun, that’s how we like it, and we hope the trainees also enjoyed their stay!