For a period of two warm weeks in June 2017, this group of 16 from Srem in Poland stayed with us in Seville for amazing internships. The trainees worked as geodetic surveyors and in the eletronics sector, carrying out tasks such as:
- Learning to test, diagnose and repair electronic circuit boards
- Performing preventive maintenance, cleaning and lubrication of electronics equipment
- Assisting in the installations of different systems
- Create topographic bases
- Take readings of bases, slope changes and interest points of the project
- Draw, measure and calculate local network base
Apart from that, the trainees were also given Spanish classes, were shown around the city during our Seville Tour and went on a trip to Cádiz. We wish the trainees the best of luck in their future studies and careers!