These 16 youngsters had the month of their life while working abroad in May/June 2017! Or so we hope, as all of them did very good internships at various local host companies here in Seville. The trainees did internships as waiters, tour guide (assistants), touristic informants, receptionists and housekeepers. During their training, they carried out tasks such as:
- Searching new interesting information, stories about the city, bars or restaurants to go and activities to do
- Writing a blog about the positive and negative impacts of tourism in Andalusia
- Taking restaurant reservations
- Making up bills and present them to customers
- Provide the visitors with information about activities related to kayak
- Sell kayak tours
During their free time, the trainees had the opportunity to improve their Spanish skills during their language classes, to assist to a flamenco show, to take part in a Seville Tour to discover the city with one of our team members, and to go on exciting day-trips to Tavira, Cadiz, Ronda ánd Granada! We have the beautiful photos as memory, and we hope the trainees have the beautiful memories in their head and heart too!