For almost the entire month of July 2017, these 20 Polish students from Zwierzyniec spent their time in Seville for an internship as Carpenters, Geodetic Surveyors and Environmental technicians. During their apprenticeships, they carried out several tasks, such as:
- Realizing chemical, physical and biological tests in air samples, water and soil and to document results.
- Implementing protocols of quality control and quality insurance to try materials of conformity and fulfilment.
- Designing local topographic networks.
- Getting to know different instruments to create a Digital Terrain Model.
- Getting to know assembly systems for wood furniture.
- Preparing construction and tailored wood furniture
During their stay, they could also enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville in a Seville tour, as well as taste its delicious food during a Tapas Night. Moreover, the trainees also took part in an overwhelming Spanish course and in exciting cultural trips to the marvellous cities of Gibraltar and Tavira (Portugal).