In July 2018, 14 trainees from Żychlin (Poland) did their two weeks´ internship in Seville building their own e-buggy car.
During their training, they carried out many tasks, such as:
- Engine controller assembly
- Electric part assembly
- Testing the engine controller
- Driving test
- Assembling of breaks and direction according to the sketch
- Assembling of tyres, median strips and break discs
- Quality control of the steering and brake system, correction if necessary
- Fabrication of the illumination parts according to sketch
- Cutting profiles of the e-buggy according to sketch
- Working on the ends according to sketch in order to adjust them to the other pieces
In addition, they had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville tour and learn some Spanish during Spanish lessons. At the weekend, they went on a trip to the amazing city of Gibraltar. We hope that they will make the best use of this experience in their future. We wish them all great careers!