8 Polish students from Koszalin did an internship in Seville, working as Logisticians and CNC Operators. During their four weeks´ work experience, they developed their professional abilities and new skills in local companies. They carried out several tasks, such as:
- Operating and monitoring machines for cutting, drilling and polishing plastic and metal;
- Cleaning, lubricating and carrying out maintenance of the machine;
- Operating CNC Machines;
- Moving pallets and boxes to the store with the use of manual pallet truck;
- Opening cases of merchandise and sorting products;
- Placing all products in the warehouse (use staircase to access to shelves);
All of the participants fell in love with the Spanish culture and language, that they could discover during the Spanish class. They visited, almost always, sunny Seville during a Seville Tour and taste some local specialties during a Tapas night. They also had the opportunity to visit the Maestranza Bullring. They came to Sevilla to visit Andalusia and Spain during some trips to Granada and Cadiz, but they also went on a trip to Gibraltar where they met some very smart monkeys (who actually robbed some food from our students and teachers!). Beyond this, the Polish trainees could participate in an interesting workshop about the professional image on the labour market.
We hope that our trainees learned many things during their stay that everything will be useful for their future work and private life. Surely, they will remember this experience with a smile on the face.