15th June, a group of 20 Polish trainees arrive at their workplace. This group of car mechanics and electro-mechanics stayed in Seville for a three-week stay and carried out all kinds of tasks, such as:
- Maintenance performance, reparation or fabrication as assistant worker in an automobile factory;
- Reception of vehicles for maintenance and repair work;
- Carrying out vehicle diagnostics;
- Assessing the technical state of vehicle;
- Supporting workers in locating damaged assemblies and components of vehicles;
- Supporting the team during vehicle reparations, doing simple repairs and regeneration of vehicle components;
At the end of their stay, the trainees visited an electric car company. Apart from that, they also had Spanish classes, took part in a Seville tour, visited Malaga and above all: had fun and learnt plenty of new things!