On June 21, 10 Polish trainees made their way to Ubeda for a fantastic two-week internship. These trainees worked as carpenters, cooks and hairdressers and all made huge progresses in their respective fields. Their tasks included, amongst others:
- Preparing and decorating meals
- Planning the work in the kitchen
- Acquiring methods and techniques of caring for the scalp and hair
- Acquiring techniques of hair coloring
- Determining causes of damages and specify the form of repair, renovation or maintenance
- Selecting techniques, materials and tools for repair, renovation, performing the repair
Next to that, the trainees learnt their first Spanish words during their language classes, visited beach city Malaga and did a tour of the Ubeda. We hope they had a great stay!