It is interesting to send students abroad, but just as interesting as a teacher to have a look at different teaching techniques. These 8 Polish VET teachers stayed in Seville for one week in February 2015 to have a look at the solar energy courses at a local VET school. They also paid a visit to at a solar energy plant.
Some of the topics covered during the training were the following:
- Assembly of photovoltaic installations
- Assembling the structure for photovoltaic panels
- Distributing the wiring installation of AC and DC
- Assembling batteries and regulator
- Assembling the electrical panel
During the last day, the teacher discussed which techniques they could apply in their own school and gave an overall evaluation of their week, which was very positive.