For a period of two weeks during April 2016, we had the pleasure to welcome a group of 16 Polish trainees, all enthusiastic to start their practical training in various local restaurants and hotels.
The trainees carried out a whole set of tasks, such as:
- Preparing salads and vegetable soups
- Preparing typical Spanish meals
- Making beds daily and change bed linen
- Clean bathrooms and supply with fresh towels and toiletries
- Keeping records on hotel’s room availability
- Providing guests with touristic information
Next to that, we made sure the trainees were fully immersed in the Spanish culture. They enjoyed Spanish classes, tasted the local food during tapas night, had fun on the bowling alley, went on a city tour by train, went to a olive oil producing company and visited the cities of Granada and Malaga!
We are sure they had an unforgettable stay and hope they will long remember their newly acquired skills and competences.