Why only play games when you can also invent and develop them yourself? These 16 Polish trainees left their home country to do exactly that in Seville. During their two-week internship in January 2017, the students were taught everything related to computer games and learnt how to design them. Their tasks included, amongst others:
- Montage of scenes: creating and modifying scenes, use of a camera and Prefab light system
- Scripting in Unity
- Land creating in order to use it as a base for the game
- Creating characters controlled by the player and characters not controlled by the player, adding other types of objects with the use of logic
- Creating animations in Unity
- Using artistic techniques to videogames whilst using Maya
All the students had a great time and went back home with new creative ideas for their future careers.