In August 2018 we hosted in Ubeda a group of Polish trainees from Szczecin. They came to the province of Jaen in order to do an internship in three different sectors:
– marketing & publicity
– graphic design.
Students spent here three weeks working in local companies or institutions. This practice was a great way to improve professional skills and competences. Many tasks were performed by them, for example:
– providing administrative support
– preparing posters and promotional materials
– creating own graphic projects and logos
– performing general office duties using professional equipment
– taking photos for magazines
– creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office.
During the weekends, the group had an opportunity to discover some of the most beautiful and charming places in Andalucia. They enjoyed visits to Granada, Malaga, Nerja and Baeza.
We hope that our trainees had an amazing time and above all, that they learned many things that will be useful for their future.