March 2015, a group of 18 Polish trainees arrives on Spanish grounds. This group would stay for a two-week internship on CNC at a vocational school in Seville. The trainees performed many different tasks, such as:
- Programming CNC machines
- Design of 3D parts using a computer and CAD/CAM software
- Realize a machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software
- Realize a simulation and verification of machining process using a computer and CAD/CAM software
- CNC lathe machine operation
- CNC milling machine operation
Apart from that, they paid an observatory visit to a professional company, went on a trip to Cadiz and Gibraltar, participated in a Seville tour and enjoyed a Spanish course. We can say the internship was a real success and we hope the trainees will be able to use their newly acquired knowledge in their home country.