For a period of four weeks, these 20 Polish youngsters carried out internships in different companies in Ubeda. They all did internships in shops, improving their skills and knowlegde about logistics. They were given a wide variety of tasks, such as:
- Preparing documentation of logistic activity in a company
- Organizing transport and shipping activities
- Preparing materials and products
- Planning rational management in warehouse
- Counting transport and shipping costs
Apart from that, the trainees enjoyed all kinds of activities we provided for them. They were given Spanish classes, visited the synagogue of water, went on trips to Baeza, Malaga and Granada and of course discovered Ubeda.
We were very happy about the stay of these trainees and hope they enjoyed their time abroad.