On 7th November 2016, we had the pleasure to welcome a group of 16 Polish trainees to Seville. During their two-week internship, the trainees carried out an internship as solar energy installers.
Their main tasks included the following:
- Recognizing the qualities and quantities of the solar energy, as much as the movement of the Sun
- Recognizing the types photovoltaics cells: polycrystalline, monocrystalline and amorphous
- Obtaining the characteristic parameters of the panel. Including measuring voltage and current, using a multi meter, according to the inclination grade
- Assembling electrical panel and AC power circuits of the house, solar circuit of the house
- Visiting solar facility of 64 kWp, connected to the network
- Assembling plumbing installation for the shower and water taps, with the solar pump
During their intership they broadened their knowledge about renewable energies, visited a thermos-solar facility and built their own solar house.
Outside their working hours, the trainees improved their knowledge of the Spanish language during their Spanish classes, discovered the local food via Tapas Night and did a trip to Cadiz.