At the start of April of 2016, 12 young Belgian students made their way to Seville in order to take part in a unique traineeship that will greatly improve their professional skills and help them encounter an interesting profession in the future. The students are trained in distinct work fields: IT, marketing, public relations, fashion and administration. All of them were employed at various local host companies.
Their main tasks (across the different working fields) included the following:
- Delivering computers to professors
- Setting up wireless network
- Searching for travel agencies in Belgium
- Giving tourist information and administrative tasks
- Registration of bookings
- Search for potential clients across Europe
- Stitching garment bags
- Fix hardware and software problems on computer
During their stay the students managed to successfully complete their internships at their respective host companies, while learning valuable social, professional and linguistic skills in the process. Apart from their hard work, they had enough spare time to become acquainted with Sevilla and its wonderful surroundings. The group also went on an entertaining trip to Córdoba.