For a period of three weeks from mid-November 2015 to the beginning of December, Ubeda’s population rose with 16. These enthusiastic Polish trainees carried out internships in the economics, logistics, advertising and culinary sector in different local companies. Their tasks included, amongst others:
- Preparing the most necessary documentation to start and to carry out business activity
- Planning and undertaking marketing activities in a company
- Counting and analyzing costs of logistic tasks and service
- Forming crate units
- Using equipment and facilities for the preparation and dispatch of food and drinks
- Cutting and peeling vegetables
But work hard, play hard: the trainees also had enough free time to learn all about the Spanish culture! They learnt their first Spanish words during their Spanish classes, tasted the local food on tapas night, enjoyed a tour around Ubeda and travelled to Baeza an Malaga!
We hope they had a great stay and wish them all the best in the future!