On the 22nd November 2015, our euroMind team in Seville had the pleasure to meet this group of 15 Croatian trainees. Ready for their two-week internship on solar energy and looking forward to building a self-sufficient eco house, the trainees showed a great motivation and willingness to learn. During their practical training, the trainees carried out tasks such as:
- Calculating the amount and size of the components of solar system
- Considering the conditions and the needs of a client
- Montage of the photovoltaic system components, checking if the system works properly
- Montage of solar panels on a sloping roof
- Montage of a small solar plant connected to the electrical power network
- Montage of irrigation system using solar energy
But their stay abroad wasn’t limited to work, the trainees also had the opportunity to discover what Spain has to offer! The trainees visited a solar power plant, paid a visit to the royal bullring, and went on a trip to Cadiz.