From April to July 2018, 11 trainees from Oporto (Portugal) did their three months´ internship in Seville as hotel workers, event organizers, shop assistants and administrative.
During their training, they carried out many tasks, such as:
- Providing tourist information about the city and the region
- Contacting hotel booking websites in case of any queries recurring customer`s problems
- Updating information on hotel booking websites
- Checking and restocking tea, coffee, sugar, milk and mini bar supplies
- Making sure that televisions, radios, lights and air conditioning equipment are working
- Dealing with customer service
- Supporting the sales process
- Handling invoices, receipts and payments.
In addition, they had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville tour and discover the typical Spanish dance, flamenco during a Flamenco Show. At the weekend, the went on a trip to the amazing city of Cadiz. We hope that they will make the best use of this experience in their future. We wish them all great careers!