In the end of May 2018 we hosted in Seville a group of 28 Polish trainees from Katowice. Some of them came to the Andalusian capital in order to do an internship in Administration in local companies. The other part spent here two weeks improving their professional skills and competencies participating in an electronic programme, making their own drones. They performed such tasks as:
- testing the drone
- controlling a drone using different types of movements,
- building a drone from scratch,
- completing the drone, using Arduino with JAVA, from eclipse and knowledge of API and creating a joystick to control the drone flight
- Providing professional, courteous and friendly service to the clients
- Creating and modifies documents using Microsoft Office
- Performing general office duties
- Using photocopier, printer and scanner .
Then, during their training programme, they could visit a company specialized in building drones and discover the everyday reality in the professional environment. During the evenings and on the weekends, the group had an opportunity to participate in various cultural activities and trips. Firstly, they visited Sevilla and discovered its most famous places during a Seville Tour. When it comes to the trips, the group went to Cadiz, wonderful Andalusian city and to Gibraltar. During the day-trip, the group visited the city centre enchants with old buildings and charming squares surrounded by countless cafés and bars. They could enjoy the rest of the day at the charming Caleta Beach. In Gibraltar, the group could enjoy the visit of the Monkey Park, the only place in Europe where the wild monkeys live.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.