During two last weeks of May 2018, we were very pleased to welcome 9 enthusiastic Croatian trainees to Seville. They were welcomed in local companies, working in the renewable energy sector for their internship. During their stay, the students were given the opportunity to apply their priorly-gained knowledge and skills from this field in the practical situations. They gained a lot of useful new insights which will help them in their future job search. Their main tasks included the following:
- Installing high performance boilers such as condensing boilers, biomass boilers, air-water heat pump that exchanges heat with a hydraulic circuit
- Adjusting system controls to setting recommended by manufacturer to balance system, using hand tools
- Assisting with installing and diagnosing air conditioning system
- Disassembling and removing different units, such as engines, transmitters or other devices, using hand or power tools
- Assisting in the installation of low and medium power solar energy systems
- Analyzing plans, diagrams and technical specifications implementing the appropriate legal provisions
After the work was done, the students were able to enjoy some free time and visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville tour, visiting the stadium, during the cruise on Guadalquivir river, as well as its neighbouring cities. They took part in an exciting cultural trip to the gorgeous seasides of Matalascañas and to the marvelous city of Granada.