These 10 Polish trainees stayed in Seville for a two-week internship in the sector of renewable energy. During their stay in June 2015, they carried out tasks such as:
- Designing and performing cost calculation of a photovoltaic installation with the use of computer.
- Aseembly of a mini wooden house – assembly of a sloping roof.
- Assembly of an electrical box.
- Installation of an electrical wiring installation – AC circuits.
- Assembly of solar energy wiring system.
- Familiarizing with 64 kwP solar energy plant operation connected to the electricity grid.
The trainees also had the occasion to visit a large solar plant, to take part in a Spanish course, to visit the royal bullring, to go on a Seville tour and to visit the cities of Cadiz (Andalusia, Spain) and Tavira (Portugal)!