Another great group we had the pleasure to meet! These 18 Polish trainees from Śrem stayed with us for a period of two weeks in April 2015, doing an internship on solar energy. Going from the building of their solar house, to the plumbing and electricity, the trainees carried out tasks such as:
- Working in AutoCAD – designing solar photovoltaic projects using AutoCAD
- Calculating the costs of autonomous solar system
- Calculating the amount and size of the components of solar system
- Considering the conditions and the needs of a client
- Montage of the photovoltaic system components, checking if the system works properly
- Montage of solar panels on a sloping roof
Their free time was filled with interesting activities as well: the group was given Spanish classes to improve their communicative skills, went on a trip to Cadiz, did a Seville tour, visited the royal bullring and went to a solar complex. We wish them a lot of luck in the future!