At the beginning of the summer of 2015, we had the pleasant visit of these 20 Polish trainees. The youngsters stayed for a two-week internship at different host companies in Seville. Working in the hospitality and tourism industry, the trainees carried out tasks such as:
- Support hotel staff with housekeeping duties
- Preparing breakfast service for guests
- Helping the kitchen team with dishes and drinks service
- Taking orders from guests
- Preparing offers and tourist events organization with respect to needs, interests, age, group difference and costs calculation
- Making documentation of the tourist event and learning about counting costs rules
But the trainees’ stay wasn’t limited to their traineeship. The group also had Spanish classes and visited Conil de la Frontera, a small village on the Atlantic coast.
We hope the traineeship was everything the trainees hoped for and wish them the best of luck in the future.