In Abril 2018, a group of 9 students from Levice (Slovakia) came to Seville to do an internship as Bussiness Administrative. During their internship, they learnt new things and developed their professional abilities in the fields above, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Attending project meetings when appropriate;
- Undertaking general administration including word processing, dealing with agenda and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing documents, etc.;
- Ensuring that project files are updated;
- Assisting the Company Manager with the maintenance of the database (putting in data, making queries and running reports);
- Maintaining and updating the internal data;
- Arranging and overseeing the recording of projects for the database and archive;
- Helping to prepare marketing materials;
- Managing company’s social media – Facebook;
Furthermore, they learned some Spanish and found out some historical, cultural and gastronomical features about Seville during a Spanish course and a Seville Tour. They also had a great time during a trip to the beautiful cities of Málaga and Gibraltar.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.