A group from Lębork had the opportunity to learn how a Spanish school works. Some of the tasks carried out during the work placement included:
– controlling payments
– updating payments, schedules, class shifts, recoveries of the classes
– balancing the cash register of the school
– controlling and preparing material that will be used for classes
– analysing prices and purchasing office supplies
– providing appropriate organization of invoices
– maintaining and updating records management database systems
Moreover, by working with local people, they had the chance to learn about Spanish language and culture. They also had a lot of fun by participating in many cultural activities.
Thanks to the spanish course, they could also extend their vocabulary and language skills.