In february a group from Lębork had the opportunity to work in different fields, such as administration, gastronomy and lab analysis. Some of the tasks carried out during the work placement included:
– updating payments, schedules, class shifts, recoveries of the classes
– providing customers with the menu, provide information about its content and other advice,
– checking and restocking tea, coffee, sugar, milk and mini bar supplies
– undertaking general administration including text processing, dealing with enquiry’s and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.
– taking care of the order in the store: unpacking goods, stocking shelves, arranging displays
– weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients according to recipes and personal judgment
with the use of available kitchen appliances and equipment
The trainees were fully satisfied with their work placements. Furthermore, they gained much needed professional experience abroad.
Moreover, by working with local people, they had the chance to learn about Spanish language and culture. They also had a lot of fun by participating in many cultural activity, such as tapas night, Seville and Malaga tour, flamenco show, etc.
Thanks to intensive spanish lessons, they could also extend their vocabulary and language skills. All of the participants passed the final exam with very good results!