In the midst of the Holy Week and the April Fair 2015, this group of 18 Polish trainees had the good idea to take part in an exchange in Seville. The youngsters did a two-week internship on solar energy and carried out several different tasks, such as:
- Comprising, identification and maintenance of inverters
- Assembly of isolated photovoltaic energy generating system
- Designing and performing cost calculation of a photovoltaic installation with the use of computer
- Installation of an electrical wiring installation – AC circuits
- Assembly of solar energy wiring system
- Familiarizing with 64 kwP solar energy plant operation connected to the electricity grid.
They also had the opportunity to visit a solar energy complex, to visit the cities of Malaga and Gibraltar, to discover Seville during a tour, to have a look at the famous April Fair and to learn Spanish during their language classes.