Spain, Seville and sun, sounds good? That’s exactly what this group of 16 Czech trainees thought, too. The youngsters stayed for a two-week internship on solar energy in a perfect spot: the south of Spain.
During their internship, their main tasks included the following:
- Recognizing the qualities and quantities of the solar energy, as much as the movement of the Sun
- Recognizing the types photovoltaics cells: polycrystalline, monocrystalline and amorphous
- Obtaining the characteristic parameters of the panel. Including measuring voltage and current, using a multi meter, according to the inclination grade
- Assembling electrical panel and AC power circuits of the house, solar circuit of the house
- Visiting solar facility of 64 kWp, connected to the network
- Assembling plumbing installation for the shower and water taps, with the solar pump
Next to that, the trainees also enjoyed a study visit to one of the biggest solar complexes, were given Spanish classes, visited the cities of Seville and Cadiz and paid a visit to Seville’s royal bull ring. We hope the trainees had a great time with us and managed to improve many of their skills and competences.rel=”noopener noreferrer”>.