In May 2015, for a period of 2 weeks, 16 Polish trainees came all the way to Seville to learn all there is to know about CNC. During their traineeship, they had the opportunity to learn plenty during the classes given by their tutor and by the visit of two professional companies.
During their internships, their tasks consisted of:
- Familiarizing with specific rules of safety work on conventional lathe and milling machines as well as CN.
- Getting to know numerical control program.
- PC manual programming.
- NC lathe programming with Sinumerik control.
- Assembling and adjustment of a cutting tool and raw material.
- Process control and verification during machining.
Next to that, they were also introduced to the Spanish language via Spanish courses set up especially for them.