Between May and June 2018, 18 students from Śrem (Poland) did a formative ten-days work experience in Seville. It was a multidimensional experience as they worked as Video Game Developers but also discovered some photography techniques and had an introduction to e-commerce. They worked in a company that was dealing with Video Game programming and developing, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models
- Using physical simulation system and animations in Unity
- Mastering basics of scripting visual
- Creating elements and logical game course
- Creating executable files for PC and mobiles
- Market research
- Advertising strategies
- Briefing and creative photography
Furthermore, beyond visiting a company specialized in video game developing, they discovered Sevilla, the capital of Andalusia, during Seville Tour and learned some Spanish during Spanish course. In the weekend they traveled and visited some other beautiful places such as Tavira, a typical village in the region of Algarve, Portugal, where they enjoyed themselves on the beach.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.