In June 2018, 15 trainees from Cieszyn (Poland) did their two weeks´ internship in Seville building their own e-buggy car.
During their training, they carried out many tasks, such as:
- Engine controller assembly
- Electric part assembly
- Testing the engine controller
- Driving test
- Assembling of breaks and direction according to the sketch
- Assembling of tyres, median strips and break discs
- Quality control of the steering and brake system, correction if necessary
- Fabrication of the illumination parts according to sketch
- Cutting profiles of the e-buggy according to sketch
- Working on the ends according to sketch in order to adjust them to the other pieces
In addition, they had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Seville during a Seville tour and learn some Spanish during Spanish lessons. They could also visit a company specialized in automobile sector where they acquired additional knowledge.
We hope that they will make the best use of this experience in their future. We wish them all great careers!