In October 2017, 16 trainees from Skarżysko-Kamienna (Poland) spent their time in Seville to do a work-experience in the Video Games Developing sector. The objective of the internship was to develop their professional abilities in fields of Media, Video Games Programming and Graphic Design; during their internship, they carried out several tasks, such as:
- creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models
- using physical simulation system in Unity
- creating animations in Unity
- handling with 2D support and user interface
- mastering basics of scripting visual in Unity using uScript
- creating elements and logical game course
- creating executable files for PC and mobiles
Furthermore, they had the opportunity to know and learn about the Spanish language and culture during a Spanish course and a Seville Tour. They could also enjoy a Study visit in a company that presented electric cars, as well as having a great time during a trip to the Portuguese city of Tavira.
We hope that our trainees learned a lot and that they will make good use of this experience in their future work and private life.