Ten students from Libverda (Czech Republic), spent their time in Seville in October 2017, for a two-weeks traineeship as Gardeners, Veterinaries and Hostlers. During their formative experience, they had the chance to acquire more knowledge and develop their professional abilities in the fields of Gardening, Veterinary and AnimalCare. They carried out several tasks, such as:
- Feeding, watering and taking care of animals
- Examining, analyzing, administering medicaments and provide post-operative care to the animals
- Cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing cages, stables and work areas
- Taking out, riding and brushing horses
- Unpacking and care for flowers and plants
- Making bouquets and arrangements based on their knowledge, ideas and design books in order to meet customer requirements
Furthermore, they learned and improved their knowledge of the Spanish language through a Spanish course. They also had the opportunity to discover the historical, cultural and multi-ethnical aspects of Seville during a Seville Tour and a Tapas Night, as well as they participated to an overwhelming Language and Cultural Exchange along with Spanish peers. They could also have a great time during their trips to Tavira (Portugal), Ronda, Matalascañas beach and Malaga.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.