In April 2019 we hosted in Seville a group of 19 Polish trainees from Płock. They spent two weeks improving their professional skills and competencies participating in an electronic programme, learning more about drones and their construction. During their training program, they could visit a host company dedicated to the design and manufacture of air tools, a pioneer in the manufacture of remotely piloted aerial systems. Its enterprise is the manufacture of air tools that are technologically very advanced, but also have an artisanal spirit. In just four years, the host company has experienced an exponential growth, that has taken the company to expand its points of sale and professional training (in Lerida, Portugal, Peru, Argentina and Mexico, in addition to its head office in Seville). In this time, with its own resources and an important innovating effort, the company has been able to place its products in a strongly competitive market, with a portfolio of clients from well-regarded companies in their respective sectors. The company has the equipment and the know-how to exclusively design RPAS for each client, adapting everything to their needs. It has an R+D department, where this detailed design is made.
The group of polish students could learn more about this sector doing some tasks, during the training, such as:
– Preventing potential accidents that may happen during the assembly
– Welding process with tin before putting it into practice on the assembly
– Building a drone from scratch
– Completing the drone
– Using Arduino with JAVA, from Eclipse and knowledge of API
– Creating a joystick to control the drone flight. Multimeter presentation on LCD screen
– Controlling a drone using different types of movements, flight modes, configuration, etc – Testing the drone and connection of the transmitter to the receiver
– Calibrating the drone and outdoor flight
Besides the group training, students also had the opportunity to get into the Spanish culture thanks to a Seville tour organized by our Euromind team and trips to Andalusian cities such as Granada and Cadiz but also to Portugal (Tavira).
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.