Just one week after Spain’s national holiday, we had the agreeable visit of a group of 17 Polish trainees. These youngsters would stay for a period of 3 weeks in Seville working at different companies in the administration and culinary sector.
The trainees successfully complete tasks such as:
- Preparing and describing bills
- Entering personal information of clients in the computer
- Organising bills in chronological order
- Binding and laminating documents
- Preparing vegetables and fruits
- Preparing main dishes
- Decorating dishes
- Preparing seafood
Outside their working hours, the trainees were also well taken care of by our euroMind staff: they were offered Spanish classes, went for a tapas night and visited the city and beaches of Malaga. We had a great time with these trainees and hope they have fond memories of their stay here.