Lena, a German trainee from Hamburg, left her country just before the summer of 2015 for a four-week traineeship in Seville. During her stay at a local hospital, she worked as a nurse and assistant, carrying out tasks such as:
- Assisting clients with their meals
- Dressing wounds under supervision
- Taking pulse and blood pressure / assess vital signs
- Assisting clients with their daily activities
- Changing beds
- Offering emotional support to patients and their families
Lena received a very positive evaluation about her internship and left Spain with a very positive impression of her workplace and the city. We hope she’ll come back soon!