For three weeks in May/June 2017, we had the pleasure to have this group from Poland with us. The 18 youngsters worked at local Sevillian companies as cooks, stock boys, logisticians, IT technicians and housekeepers. They carried out tasks such as:
- Moving pallets and boxes to the store
- Carrying out loading operations that effect the control and organization of the distribution of goods to be transported
- Installing, assembling and upgrading hardware
- Determining the cause of the fault and the required spare parts for intervention
- Making beds daily and changing bed linen.
- Seasoning and cooking meals according to recipes, personal judgment or experience, using different methods (e.g. baking, braising, frying, broiling, roasting and steaming)
Luckily, the three weeks allowed the trainees plenty of time to discover al the regional beauties! The trainees went to Cordoba, Ronda ánd Tavira, went on a bike tour in Seville, visited the bullring and learnt to make themselves understandable in Spanish during their language classes!