For a period of four weeks in August 2015, 16 Polish trainees enjoyed the Ubeda summer while doing internships abroad. The trainees did internships in different sectors, namely hotels, restaurants and tourism. They fulfilled multiple different tasks, such as:
- Keeping records on hotel’s room availability
- Providing guests with touristic information
- Doing skilled cooking and food preparation
- Assisting in coordinating food service activities
- Helping in the organization of events, conferences, workshops, and olive oil tasting
- Carrying out online marketing and maintenance of different social media and social networks
Apart from their practical training, the trainees also participated in all kinds of activities to fully enjoy their stay in Spain: they received basic Spanish classes, went on a picnic, tasted the local food during tapas night and enjoyed visits to Ubeda, Granada and Malaga!
We wish the students the best of luck in their future studies and careers and are sure they will greatly benefit from their stay in Ubeda.