In the summer of 2015, we had the pleasure to have this group of 10 over in Seville. The Polish trainees carried out internships in the field of geodesy, performing all kinds of tasks, such as:
- Getting to know different types of coordinates as well as performing relevant calculations.
- Establishing local topographic network.
- Familiarizing with MDT tools.
- Working with tools such as total station, GPS, levels, etc.
- Reading distances and angles, taking out of points in terrain, etc.
- Preparing technical documentation to keep measurement results.
Apart from that, together with the cooks and pastry chefs from the same school, they visited the general archive of the Indies, did a Seville Tour, played a football match with and against both Spanish as international youngsters and had a Spanish course.