They were only 2, these brave Greek girls who stayed in Seville for no less than half a year. During their six-month internship as health and safely inspectors in a restaurant, these Greek trainees managed not only to successfully complete a long internship abroad, but also to learn a whole new language and to adapt to a whole new environment. The trainees carried out tasks such as:
- Managing and following audit observations
- Inspecting, checking and confirming established parameters
- Observing and monitoring the production operations and all products to ensure effective compliance with health and safety laws
- Informing and reporting to supervisors of all test results
- Checking temperatures
- Checking expiration dates
Apart from their work, the trainees were also given Spanish clases and taken to trips to Cordoba and Granada. Next to that, they had plenty of time to discover al the wonders Seville has to offer. The girls were both given the highest note possible from their tutor and we at euroMind were also ver satisfied with their stay.