In November 2017, 16 students from Głogów (Poland) did a formative ten-days work experience in Seville as Video Games Developers. They worked in a company that was dealing with Video Game programming and developing, carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Creating and modifying scenes, using camera and Prefab light system, importing and employing 3D models
- Using physical simulation system and animations in Unity
- Mastering basics of scripting visual
- Creating elements and logical game course
- Creating executable files for PC and mobiles
Furthermore, they learned some Spanish and some Spanish culture during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour and a Tapas Night. They also had a great time during a trip to the beautiful city of Málaga.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.