In November 2017, 15 Polish students from Wysokie Mazowieckie spent their time in Seville for a three-weeks internship. They had the opportunity to do a work experience as IT technicians and hotel housekeepers, developing their knowledge and carrying out several tasks, such as:
- Examining, diagnosing, installing, assembling and upgrading hardware and checking the electrical connections of their various components.
- Reading electrical diagrams, electronic, pneumatic/ hydraulic (electro-pneumatic/ electro).
- Dismantling, reassembly and replacing of simple electrical, electronic and mechanical components.
- Making beds daily and changing bed linen, as well as vacuum cleaning carpets, floors and upholstery.
- Cleaning bathrooms and supplying fresh towels and toiletries.
- Taking laundry and dry cleaning orders from guests.
Moreover, they learned some Spanish language and some Andalusian culture, history and gastronomy during a Spanish course, a Seville Tour and a Tapas night. In addition, they had two marvellous trips to the beautiful cities of Ronda and Malaga.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they further improved their knowledge and working skills, that will be useful for their future work and private life.