In November 2017, 15 trainees from České Budějovice (Czech Republic) spent their time in Seville to do a formative work-experience as Administrative and Logistic operators. During their internship, they developed their professional abilities in the fields and carried out several tasks, such as:
- Providing customer service in a professional, courteous and friendly manner and receiving and greeting clients at the reception
- Maintaining and managing inventory control of materials and suppliers
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Undertaking general administration including word processing, dealing with enquiry’s and routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing, faxing, mailing, etc. as well as using types of equipment such as a photocopier, printer and scanner
- Assisting the Company Manager with the maintenance of the database (putting in data, making queries and running reports)
- Opening cases of merchandise, handling carts, boxes and high weights and sort all products
Furthermore, they learned about Seville and its historical, cultural and gastronomical features during a Seville Tour and a Tapas Night. They also had a great time during a trip to the beautiful city of Cadiz.
We hope that our trainees had fun and that they learned many things that will be useful for their future work and private life.