Between May and July 2018, we were very pleased to welcome 2 French trainees. They were welcomed in local companies, working in the renewable energy sector for their internship. During their stay, the students were given the opportunity to apply their priorly-gained knowledge and skills from this field in the practical situations. They gained a lot of useful new insights which will help them in their future job search. Their main tasks included the following:
- Analyzing plans, diagrams and technical specifications implementing the appropriate legal provisions
- Designing and developing electrical generation systems
- Evaluating and monitoring environmental and energy resources
- Studying and reporting data collected for each project
- Valuing accurately the general state of the facilities for each project
- Monitoring and following stations (Meteorological Service)
The trainees also have visited the most interesting spots in Seville during Seville Tour organized by euroMind. They could also enjoy their free time here.