In the spring of 2016, 14 enthusiastic Croatian trainees left their country to come to Spain for a two-week internship. They stayed in Seville during their practical training on electronic cars.
During their internship, their main tasks consisted of, e.g.:
- Cutting profiles of the e-buggy according to sketch
- Work on the ends according to sketch in order to adjust them to the other pieces
- Fix and adjust the parts with welding and screws
- Carrying out perforation and soldering works
- Assembly of breaks and direction according to the sketch
- Assembly of tyres, median strips and break discs
During their free time, the trainees were taken on visits around the city, during which they saw the most important and famous buildings of Seville; they enjoyed a study visit to two car dealerships of important car brands; learnt the basis Spanish vocabulary during their classes and got the opportunity to visit two of the most popular cities of Andalusia, Cadiz and Cordoba.